Working with Users Unwilling to Chat with the AI

Options
iectechbrian
iectechbrian Member Posts: 47 ✭✭✭

Over the last week, our first week of trying the AI in the portal, I have had a number of users send an initial message about an issue, but when the AI responds with steps or follow-up questions, they just close it out. They refuse to work with it further, even when I encourage them to.

Has anyone else run into this issue? Has anyone had any success in helping the users adopt use of the AI when they send something into the portal?

Comments

• mjones
    mjones Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is it giving them junk answers?
    Are they expecting to get you\tech every time?

I'll be they are more frustrated with the responses or process than it is AI.

• derek
    derek Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options

Are the users customers you are talking about or are they internal to your organisation?

If customers I would not let AI answer their queries. I use AI a lot but would not trust it to interact technically with customers (yet).

• Sarah_from_Atera
    Sarah_from_Atera Administrator Posts: 84 admin
    Options

Hi everyone, Sarah from Atera here.

It is great to see everyone putting their feedback on the AI here.

Having spoken with some customers who are using the AI as part of the Design Partners program, I have heard that a good thing to try is remoting into your end-user's device, and showing them how the AI works on their end. That way they can see the process from beginning to end, and watch the AI solve their issues or escalate accordingly.

I have also brought this thread to the attention of the product managers in charge of this intiative.

• joseph.smith
    joseph.smith Member Posts: 21 ✭✭✭
    Options

Am I missing something or is this still in limited testing? We don't seem to see these features?

• sarah+success
    sarah+success Administrator Posts: 70 admin
    edited April 8
    Options

Hi Joseph,

This is something available to our design partners currently.

However, we will keep you posted on availability as we continue to work on it.

• mbudke
    mbudke Member Posts: 85 ✭✭✭
    Options

@joseph.smith
    This functionality is part of the design partner program.

I tried to join the design partner program to also test the mentioned functionality but got below reply today:

HI Matthias,

I hope this email finds you well. 

I wanted to reach out regarding your interest in our Design Partner Program for the AI Assistant feature. We truly appreciate your enthusiasm and eagerness to be a part of this initiative.

However, I regret to inform you that our program has currently reached the maximum number of attendees, and as a result, we have had to close enrollment temporarily. We understand this may be disappointing news, especially considering your interest in participating.

Rest assured, we value your interest and would like to keep you informed about any updates regarding the program. As soon as we reopen enrollment or have any new opportunities available, we will be sure to reach out to you promptly.

Thank you!

• joseph.smith
    joseph.smith Member Posts: 21 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • iectechbrian
    Options

It seems to have been expceting to get me every time, rather than a system.

• iectechbrian
    Options

All internal.