Anydesk update

Options

Dear Atera Community,

Yasmin here, Atera Product Manager.

We want to update you on our progress regarding the AnyDesk custom client within Atera. Right now, we’re using the most updated version of AnyDesk’s custom client, which is version 7.0.14. So far, AnyDesk has not released a newer version for the custom client beyond this.

Your data security and privacy are our top priority, and therefore we don’t want to release a version that is not ironclad and 100% safe and secure. While we took all the necessary steps in preparation for the update on Atera’s side, AnyDesk may not release a newer version of the custom client — but the same version with an updated certificate, which should suffice for re-enabling AnyDesk through our platform. From here on, we ask for your patience just a little longer while we remain in touch with the AnyDesk team.

Rest assured that once we get the go-ahead from AnyDesk, we’ll promptly post here in the Atera Community to let you know.

Best regards,

Yasmin
Atera Product Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• adip
    adip Administrator Posts: 56 admin
    Options

Bumping this to make sure y'all saw this^

• tcp
    tcp Member Posts: 2
    Options

One of the primary reasons I upgraded my subscription was to get AnyDesk access as an alternative. Would greatly appreciate more urgency is getting this operational again, on AD's side and Atera's both — I'm sure I speak for all Atera customers paying a premium for AD in this regard.

• adip
    adip Administrator Posts: 56 admin
    Options

We're working on it, and will update here when it's safe and ready to use 💪