🆕 Monthly innovations webinar

gilgi
gilgi Administrator, Moderator, Internal Posts: 236 admin

Heya,

There's a new webinar in town -
Monthly innovation insights – where we welcome you to meet our new features!
https://www.atera.com/webinars/monthly-innovation-0810/

This month was MASSIVE, and we've added and updated a wide range of features in RMM, PSA and AI areas, as well as some UI tinkering.

I warmly recommend joining and learning how to harness these developments to improve your workflow and increase your efficiency.

This webinar ran last month for the first month and was a huge success, it will repeat every month moving forward, so make sure you check out the events section occasionally to save your spot!

Tagged:

Comments

• tanderson
    tanderson Member Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭

I watched the webinar, and it was suitable for new users. However, I am shocked they didn't talk about the new Patch Management feature released today. The webinar mostly focused on things that have been in the platform for some time now.

• gilgi
    gilgi Administrator, Moderator, Internal Posts: 236 admin

Thanks for that feedback! I'll be passing that on for sure, it's a pretty new webinar so that helps.

Generally speaking, these webinars cover the previous month's releases, hence why they don't talk about the super fresh stuff (usually my feature updates are the first news out about many features! Worth being a community member in my humble opinion hehe!)

It was also a super busy month, so we're phasing some of the updates out.