INVOICE BATCH: No Invoice #'s ?

Russ
Russ Member Posts: 29

I just noticed two things:

1. When looking at your Invoice Batch, it does not have a column showing the Invoice #'s on each invoice line. You have to click into(press edit button) the invoice to see it's number.
  2. When looking at the Invoice list on the Billing tab, it does not have a column showing the Invoice Batch name it was a part of.

This makes it difficult to easily cross-reference back and forth. Am I missing something here? Is this something I can turn on?

Thanks All

Comments

• dragos.t
    dragos.t Support Moderator Posts: 48 admin
    edited July 22

Hello @Russ,

Indeed, to see the invoice number of each invoice that you create, you have to click on Edit within an Invoice batch. For this, I also recommend that you create a feature request on our features board. I will also forward this idea to our internal teams, as it is a good one. But please also add it to the Features board, as that is the place our teams look for when it comes to creating new features/improvements.

Regarding the second option. When you go to Billing, you have two columns. One for invoice batches and one for invoices.

You have the file called Batch name, next to each invoice in the Invoices column, which shows you with what billing batch is an invoice associated.

Also, maybe something that helps, but you can also go to a Customer/Site and there you can check the invoices tab, which shows you invoices associated with the specific customer.

• Russ
    Russ Member Posts: 29

@dragos.t For the first item, thank you for bringing that to your internal teams. The invoice # should be viewable from the Invoice Batch view. For the second item, yes there it is. I see said the blind man. Thank you