AI Web Development

Options
tanderson
tanderson Member Posts: 198 ✭✭✭✭

Hello, does anyone have any good insight on AI web development tools? I want to work on a redesign for my site, don't want to pay a web developer to do the work, and don't want to do everything manually all over again.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Tagged:

Comments

• nina
    nina Administrator Posts: 428 admin
    Options

Hi @tanderson - Have you looked at any of the following tools yet?

1. Wix ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence):
      Wix ADI uses AI to design a website for you based on your answers to a few questions. It's beginner-friendly and can help you get a website up and running quickly.
    2. Bookmark.com:
      Bookmark is another AI-driven website builder that simplifies the web development process. It can generate a website tailored to your business or personal needs.
    3. Grid AI:
      Grid AI uses AI to create websites from scratch. It's known for its ability to design unique and visually appealing sites based on your content and preferences.
    4. Zyro:
      Zyro is a website builder that utilizes AI to help with design and content creation. It's known for its user-friendly interface and AI-powered business name generator.
    5. Firedrop:
      Firedrop is an AI-powered website builder that aims to create websites through conversational interactions. It can be an interesting tool for those who prefer a chat-based development approach.

• kim
    kim Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    Options

I’m curious about this topic as well! I’m new to leveraging AI so I’d love to see what is being used as well.

Sincerely,

Kim

• tanderson
    tanderson Member Posts: 198 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@nina @kim Nina, Yes, I have used the Wix ADI. It is okay, but not AI in the sense that you tell it, "I want the page to look like this and put that there and make that do that." It is more of a slightly advanced template that they call AI, but it really isn't.

I will take a look at your other suggestions.

• nina
    nina Administrator Posts: 428 admin
    Options