How do you give a customer view of all tickets in their site

Options
juan.pridgen
juan.pridgen Member Posts: 5
edited December 2023 in Helpdesk

I've gone through the searches and I can't seem to find anything that relates. I have a customer that is has an office Manager who is tasked with tracking all tickets that they submit. How do I set them up to see any ticket that is currently open or pending for the who site? We've set up his helpdesk portal but he can only see his.

Any thoughts?

Tagged:

Comments

• jstewart
    jstewart Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Options

Under Admin > Roles. Edit the role and under the "PSA" section, you can have them be able to access all tickets.

If you need to limit what sites they have access to, create a new role and limit the site access (and include above).

Cheers.

• jstewart
    Options

Additionally, they'll need to be on the Atera plan to access all tickets via portal.

The other way around would be to set up a ticket automation rule to have new and updated tickets emailed to the person who needs it. We have this setup to notify technicians, can't remember if it's a built in rule or not, but easy to add other emails.

• sarah+success
    sarah+success Administrator Posts: 70 admin
    Options

Hey @juan.pridgen , if you make that contact the Main contact for that customer, they can see all tickets from their domain.

• jstewart
    Options

Ooooo…. well i learned something very important today!

@Sarah_from_Atera this is a cool feature, is it in documentation somewhere?

• sarah+success
    sarah+success Administrator Posts: 70 admin
    Options

@jstewart sure thing - check out this KB article, and you can see it defined under "Main site user" !