Atera Agent disappearing from task bar?

Would anyone here have any insight as to why the Atera agent keeps repeatedly disappearing from our domain connected computers at random? This has been happening since the day we went live with Atera about 3 months ago, and we have been working with their support for weeks and all we have is Crickets…

We have checked just about everything we can on our end to make sure its not a group policy, AV, SCCM etc… The one thing we have found using log files pulled from Crowdstrike (AV) that a service is running on our computers that is updating, removing, reinstalling, then requiring a restart or log off and back in to start the agent. But it only randomly restarts after a reboot…

Tagged:

Comments

• mbudke
    mbudke Member Posts: 123 ✭✭✭

Hi @jeremy.densmore ,

I had the same problem and then Atera fixed it in the backend. Unfortunately I can confirm that the issue is back to me as well now.

Before the issue was fixed I got the following workaround provided by Atera:
    https://community.atera.com/discussion/590/ticketing-tray

Maybe you can use it for the time being.

• jeremy.densmore
    jeremy.densmore Member Posts: 5

Well that is not exciting! Im waiting to rollout the helpdesk to our users because well basically at random it wont even work for them.

I will certianly try this fix and see if we can get some kind of consistent result.

Thanks!