Top Techniques for Atera Optimisation for Small IT Teams

harryson614
harryson614 Member Posts: 1

Hello Everyone,

As a member of a small IT team, I oversee 150 endpoints on behalf of various clients. After using Atera for approximately six months, we've found it to be quite beneficial for remote management and monitoring. However, I believe we may not be making the most of all of its functions.

I wanted to get in touch with you to ask if you have any recommendations or best practices for making Atera work better for small IT teams. I'm really curious to find out more about the following:

Automation: I believe there is more we could be doing here, even though we have put up a few automated functions like patch management and script execution. Which workflows or automation techniques have you found to be particularly effective?

Custom Reports: Although pre-built reports are useful, they don't always satisfy our particular requirements. We deliver monthly reports to our clients. Has anyone used Atera to successfully create custom reports? If yes, any advice on improving the efficiency and customisation of these reports?

Integrations: Atera and a PSA tool are now integrated, but are there any additional integrations that have made your life easier? Are there any essential integrations that complement Atera well?

Remote Monitoring: Have you put up any particular Atera monitoring tools or alerts that offer important insights or assist in preventing possible problems before they arise?

Your opinions, recommendations, and any Atera-related experiences you may have that could be useful to a small team like ours would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time.

harryalteryx