Bitdefender Email Security

Options
dennphy
dennphy Member Posts: 10
edited June 2023 in Integrations

Slight problem with Bitdefender Email Security - they have removed all companies other than the main one from my console in the "email security" section. If I hand craft the URL these used to use for a given company that is still using it, it says there is no licence. If I contact Bitdefender support they blithely tell me to add an email licence to these companies in the main GravityZone console !!! But why oh why were they removed in the first place. The email security STILL seems to be working OK - I just cant make any changes in it anymore. After numerous problems with this product since early this year methinks its time to ditch it...

Comments

• nina
    nina Administrator Posts: 428 admin
    Options

Hi @dennphy - I have opened a support ticket on your behalf. Ticket #393719 for your reference.

• dennphy
    dennphy Member Posts: 10
    Options

Already engaged Bitdefender support a week ago on this situation but they are fixated on getting me to REACTIVATE the email security for these companies without suggesting a fix let alone a reason why all bar one of my customers (one to one with bitdefender COMPANIES) have DROPPED OUT of email security.

I am not going to toggle something back on without a reasonable explanation of why and how and what is being done to prevent it happening again let alone the concern I will be double billed if I do turn them on again.

• nina
    nina Administrator Posts: 428 admin
    Options

Hi @dennphy - following up on this!