7 Key Takeaways from Atera's AI-Powered IT Event + Video Recordings!
We had a great time at our virtual event, "Pioneering a new era of AI-powered IT" with Microsoft.
If you missed the event or you simply need to refresh your memory on what was discussed, we've got you covered.
To read and watch the session recaps, visit: https://www.atera.com/blog/category/events/ateraverse/ait-virtual-event/
TL; DR: The future of IT has arrived, and Atera is proud to be at the forefront, leading the way into this exciting new frontier!
7 key takeaways:
- AI will bring major changes to labor market - AI is going to be a competitive necessity, not just a "nice-to-have".
- AI-powered IT is set to revolutionize the IT industry - How Atera's AI-powered IT can resolve IT issues, automate IT processes, and amplify the technician’s capabilities to solve 10X as many tickets per technician, and cut down ticket resolution times by 99%.
- AI adoption has its challenges; we shall overcome - “Scaling AI across an entire organization is a process with many unknowns… IT teams further need to understand how AI will integrate into and impact their specific roles and workflows.” - Gil Pekelman
- AI has the potential to change the way we interact with applications - AI’s ability for hyper-automation and hyper-personalization opens the door to further customizing applications and websites based on user behavior and preferences.
- AI is becoming an integral part of modern tech - AI is integral to modern tech and business operations, enhancing productivity, efficiency, and innovation.
- Responsible AI is paramount for trust and security - Atera’s platform is HIPAA and SOC 2-compliant and relies on Microsoft Azure OpenAI to ensure the highest levels of security.
- Get on-board the AI train - Companies that embrace AI are poised to have a significant advantage.
- All Topics
- 18 Getting started
- 12 Read before posting
- 6 Meet and greet
- 113 General
- 38 News and announcements
- 29 Resources
- 5 Knowledge Base
- 5 Webinars
- Shared Script Library
- 3 Pro Tips
- 16 Got an idea?
- 66 Remote Monitoring and Management
- 54 Remote Monitoring
- 12 Patch Management
- 50 Professional Services Automation
- 30 Helpdesk
- 7 Billing
- 13 Reporting
- 15 Integrations & add-ons
- 10 Integrations
- 4 Add-ons
- 45 Scripting and automations
- 34 Scripts
- 10 Automations