Warranty lookup report

Options
darren
darren Member Posts: 1
edited December 2023 in Reporting

Can Atera do reports for warranty lookups for devices? e.g. for laptop refreshes?

Tagged:

Comments

• dyoder
    dyoder Member Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    Options

Not that I'm aware of. I use ScalePad (formerly Warranty Master). It's become an incredibly expensive solution, but it does a really good job and has a few other valuable features. It also integrates with Atera, the problem is that Atera does not have a 2-way sync with them so none of those warranty dates are written back to devices in Atera (@nina).

• sarah+success
    sarah+success Administrator Posts: 70 admin
    Options

Hey @darren, Sarah from Atera here.

As @dyoder mentioned, you can use Scale Pad. We have a full KB article that tells you how, and you can reach out to support@atera.com if you need anything.

• mjones
    mjones Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Second ScalePad, it works great though it is pricey now. I think up to 249 agents are free.

Reports pretty and easy to read, and are great for presenting to decision makers.

• mjones
    mjones Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I retract my suggestion of ScalePad.

The free tier no longer shows you the warranty and purchase dates for machines.

That said, if you don't mind paying, it is still a nice solution for reporting and sales.

• tanderson
    tanderson Member Posts: 198 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@MJones They have also added recycling of hardware/ shredding of drives—an excellent service for clients.