Ateraverse Sessions to Rewatch

Options
iectechbrian
iectechbrian Member Posts: 144 ✭✭✭✭

With other responsibilities, I had to come-and-go throughout Ateraverse, and I bet I am not the only one.

What are some sessions that you guys would recommend going back and watching? (What was the most helpful? What sessions had the biggest announcements?)

Thank you guys!

Tagged:

Comments

• tanderson
    tanderson Member Posts: 245 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I missed the roadmap section this morning and that was really the most important one for me. Can anyone fill me in on what was said/where it is?

Was it the same as the webinar two weeks ago?

• iectechbrian
    Options

It looks like from this post:

that it's the same roadmap. A few other things were announced at Ateraverse though.

The roadmap site though is:

https://atera.uservoice.com/discovery/roadmap/18779

(Screenshot to allow you to type the URL as the community site didn't like me pasting the link as a comment in the above post.)

• tanderson
    tanderson Member Posts: 245 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah I saw they removed it lol

• mjones
    mjones Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

They said everything would be available Next week (Monday iir).
    I missed this morning also :(

The AI talk with Sarah at MS was pretty interesting if you like that topic, but not directly applicable to what we do or Atera.

The parts of the Q/A with Gil this afternoon that I caught, were more of the same as we have heard. (but it was long and I caught about half of it.)

• iectechbrian
    Options

I caught the tail end of Sarah speaking, so I definitely want to go back and rewatch that session for sure!

• scott
    scott Member Posts: 9
    Options

Only thing that wasn't on the Roadmap was the addition of Tasks - definitely going to be useful for non-templated tasks (we use HUDU for that).

• adip
    adip Administrator Posts: 61 admin
    Options

Hey y'all!

Don't worry - all the sessions from Ateraverse '24 will be uploaded and available over the next few days :)

We'll share a link with you here once they're available

• ppryor
    ppryor Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options

It was really disappointing that it was so AI focused when Atera has other issues that need attention, specifically Chocolatey and spashtop issues or alternatives.

• gilgi
    gilgi Administrator, Moderator Posts: 101 admin
    Options

Heads up - I'll post a link in a new discussion soon with links for all sessions.
    As for the Roadmap board - please bear with us a few more days, they product team are proud to deliver this and increase transparency with you but also want to make sure it's just right with no errors and mistakes.