Standing with Atera Team Amidst the Current Situation in Israel

Options
tanderson
tanderson Member Posts: 198 ✭✭✭✭

Dear Atera Team,

I hope this message finds you and your loved ones safe and in good health. As a member of the global tech community, I, along with my team at TNT Systems, extend our heartfelt support to you during the ongoing situation in Israel. We are keeping you in our thoughts as you continue to navigate through these challenging times.

Your steadfast commitment to ensuring seamless service, especially in a scenario that’s far from ideal, is truly commendable. It’s a reflection of your professionalism and the robust culture that Atera embodies. This is a testament to why the tech community holds Atera in such high regard.

We understand that the current circumstances might pose new challenges every day. Please know that we stand with you and are willing to assist in any way we can to ensure business continuity and support our collective client base.

As we continue to leverage Atera's solutions in our daily operations, we are reminded of the technological bridge that connects us, transcending geographical and challenging socio-political situations. It's an honor to be part of a community that is committed to excellence, come what may.

We are confident that together, we will emerge stronger from this. Until then, we wish you strength, resilience, and the utmost safety.

Warmest regards,

Taylor Anderson
TNT Systems

Comments