REQUEST A BADGE

Options
nina
nina Administrator Posts: 428 admin
edited December 2023 in Read before posting

Hi Atera community -

Join in and start engaging on the Atera community platform and you’ll collect points and badges to unlock rewards! 

Badges and points are our way of saying “thanks” and recognizing you for being an active, supportive, and engaged member of the community. 

🏅 You’ll earn points and badges automatically when: 

• You add an avatar or profile photo 
  • You comment on discussions
  • You engage with others by tagging @ them in a post 
  • Users in the community like your discussion 

🏅 You can also request a badge when: 

As mentioned above, many badges will be automatically assigned to you once you complete an action or set of actions, but you can also request a badge following these instructions:

1. Make sure you're logged in to the Community
  2. Click on the badge that appears within another community member's profile or you can click above (all the badges above are hyperlinked for easy access)
  3. On the badge page, click the Request This Badge button 
  4. In the window that appears, type a note to our team and click ‘Send Request’

To read more about the program, visit:

Nina & the Atera Crew

Tagged:

Comments

• mjones
    mjones Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@nina Are you still approving the badges ?
    I submitted a request for a few and haven't been approved.

• nina
    Options

Yes. Apologies for the delay. I was OOO. I'm on it!

• mjones
    mjones Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Unacceptable !

Just kidding, good to have you back and hope you had a good vacation.

• nina
    Options

🏅New badge alert🏅

"Sharing is caring"

To read more about how you can earn the "Sharing is caring" badge (+25 points) in the Community, visit:

• iectechbrian
    iectechbrian Member Posts: 48 ✭✭✭
    Options

@nina I just submitted several requests to be approved on various badges, but on the AI Script generator link, there wasn't a button for me to request it. I may have requested it in the past, and forgotten to be honest.
    I don't have the badge yet. Is there anything that I need to do to fix this, or just wait patiently? (I am definitely working my way up to the swag box and bigger swag boxes!)
    Thank you for your help!

• iectechbrian
    iectechbrian Member Posts: 48 ✭✭✭
    Options

@nina I just received many of the badges, thank you! I just wrote the reviews on the last 2 sites Capterra and SourceForge, and am awaiting their approval. I had requested the badge after just G2 and TrustRadius. (TrustRaduis is still pending approval.)

Do I need to do anything else to re-request the badges for reviews 2-4 when they are approved?