New Badges, Big Conversations, and Exciting Rewards: A Community Update!

gilgi
gilgi Administrator, Moderator, Internal Posts: 235 admin

Hey everyone!
New badges are being added every month to keep our community vibrant and reward your awesome participation. Whether you’re sharing your latest insights or helping out a fellow member, there’s always a new milestone to aim for!

I want to take a moment to encourage everyone to take part in discussions and share thoughts. Your experiences, challenges, and ideas are what drive this community forward. I’m here to learn from you all and relay those valuable insights to the Atera team, but remember, this space belongs to you. It's your hub to connect, share, and grow together.

To celebrate our community's conversation starters, we’re rolling out a brand-new badge: Conversation starter 🗣️.
This special badge is for those who aren’t afraid to start discussions and get the conversation flowing. We know how valuable these interactions are, and we want to recognize those who take that leap!

500-point swag box unlocked!
Also, some exciting news! 🎉 We’re proud to share that the 500-point swag box gift cards were finally sent out after a bit of a delay. Thanks so much for your patience! We can’t wait to see more of you hit that next threshold and claim your awesome rewards.

Just a quick reminder:
Once you hit the thresholds of 150, 250, and 500 points, don’t hesitate to ping or DM me (Gilgi) to claim your prize!
More on that here.

Looking forward to reading your next great conversations! Let's keep building this amazing community together.

— Gilgi, Community Manager

Tagged: