Very slow

heimir
heimir Member Posts: 29

After the latest update this week it seems very slow.

Going to a client to see the devices just takes a long time to populate the screen. Sometimes I have to click on other tabs then go back to devices.

Am I the only one to experience that?

Comments

• COOLNETAU
    COOLNETAU Member Posts: 50

I too am experiencing a little slowness, also splashtop and screenconnect (self hosted) are having issues connecting via atera.

Screenconnect works fine from the screenconnect console

• dragos.t
    dragos.t Internal, Support Moderator Posts: 51 admin

Hello everyone,

In case you encounter slowness issues with our platform, please raise a ticket to our support team.

They will do the investigation for the slowness issue and will be able to help with that.

• gilgi
    gilgi Administrator, Moderator, Internal Posts: 248 admin

Hey guys, updating as well as well that we're investigating this.
    If you are having a slow-Atera-day, please open a ticket as this is still under dev-investigation and will help resolve quicker.

Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for helping flag this!

• heimir

Thank you guys.

• gilgi

Hey, promised to update so I'm following up - but sadly I don't have an update as of yet.
    Our support team has updated those that opened ticket with a similar message, and of course when we understand the source of the problem I'll update again.

• gilgi

Hurray, @heimir and everyone else —

We found the issue, boosted the new customer page and the fix should already be in effect for everyone.
    If you still find the page running too slow, please contact support@atera.com for them to troubleshoot.

Thanks again!

• heimir

It seems much better this morning. Seems to work as expected.

• heimir

Been using it all day and its much better.
    Thanks.