🚨 Don’t miss out on this exclusive webinar!

gilgi
gilgi Administrator, Moderator, Internal Posts: 181 admin

I had a sync with my team’s content writer in which she shared the discussion points of an upcoming webinar and I think you’ll be just as excited about it as I am!

Driving org. excellence: IT Insights with Temco will spotlight Marco Gozun, Senior IT Manager at Home Depot’s Temco Logistics. Marco is a long-time customer of ours, and the webinar will focus on that down-to-earth, ‘on the job’ perspective.
He’ll talk about team building, adapting to changing technologies, IT best practices, and much more.

A really cool part is that he’s going to talk about how he utilizes Atera for Tesco’s IT operations, providing his managerial perspective, as well as how the Tesco IT team manages their day2day challenges.

For those of you who attended the recent Ateraverse, you might remember Marco from our Supporting IT with AI workshop, and we’re thrilled to have him back.

Plus, get your burning questions answered in a live Q&A!

Joining Marco Gozun will be Yoav Susz, Atera's GM of North America, offering his own experience and excellent knowledge of the current market.

Spaces are limited, so secure your spot now!
👉 Sign Up Now!

Tagged: