Atera's community is officially LIVE!
Hi Atera community -
Today’s the day. We have officially launched our new community!
It’s easy to join. If you have not done so already, log in here with your Atera credentials, pick your avatar or profile picture, introduce yourself, and you’re all set. Easy-peasy.
This platform will allow our community to grow, thrive, and share resources better and easier than ever before! The goal of the community is to network, get expert support from your fellow IT professionals, crowdsource best practices and inspiration, and get rewarded in the Atera community. Yes, that means swag and other fun prizes!
Check out the exclusive community events coming up:
- June 26th - June 30th: Welcome! Meet and greet fellow community members
- June 27th: Live AMA with Atera’s CISO Oren Elimelech right after the “Master cyber resilience: Best practices for a strong cybersecurity framework” webinar
- June 29th: Community-wide raffle
- June 30th: Community-wide contest
- July 5th: Live AMA with Atera’s CPO Tal Dagan on Atera’s Product Roadmap
The community is our space and it’s a space that we will build together. We would love any and all feedback on this community and what would be beneficial for you. Please DM me in the community or email me at [email protected] with your ideas and suggestions.
Let’s do this,
Nina and the Atera crew
- All Topics
- 18 Getting started
- 12 Read before posting
- 6 Meet and greet
- 112 General
- 37 News and announcements
- 29 Resources
- 5 Knowledge Base
- 5 Webinars
- Shared Script Library
- 3 Pro Tips
- 16 Got an idea?
- 66 Remote Monitoring and Management
- 54 Remote Monitoring
- 12 Patch Management
- 50 Professional Services Automation
- 30 Helpdesk
- 7 Billing
- 13 Reporting
- 15 Integrations & add-ons
- 10 Integrations
- 4 Add-ons
- 45 Scripting and automations
- 34 Scripts
- 10 Automations