Community Involvement - Where did Everyone Go?

iectechbrian
iectechbrian Member Posts: 147 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know if it is just me, but it seems like this community forum is more and more a ghost town in the last few weeks.

Is that just me? Where has everyone gone?

If you're seeing this, has your involvement in this community decreased? If so, what has caused that? In my observations, community involvement steeply dropped off around the time of the AIT pricing announcement. Is that the case, or am I missing something?

Tagged:

Comments

• mbudke
    mbudke Member Posts: 119 ✭✭✭

I am still following the discussions but I am here to get news and feedback related to the product "Atera".
    Swag is nice and fun but doesn't really bring any benefit to me.

And tbh the AIT pricing is a reason for me.
    I was interested in AIT for co-pilot and auto-pilot.
    Co-pilot is currently out for me due to pricing or at least the prices which I saw in this community. I am still waiting for more than a month now that Sales comes back to me ^^
    I was very interested about the auto-pilot, registered as designpartner and already tested with a customer - the customer was very happy about the results. I have disabled it again and will not spend more time at the moment as I expect high prices and then I have to go back to my customer to either increase the price dramatically or remove functionality.

I am just afraid that if I talk more about AIT this will cause that more development will be spent into it and other features are even more delayed.

• mjones
    mjones Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭✭

I'm still lurking, and waiting for my 500 point goody bag :)
    Personally have been pretty busy the last couple weeks so I haven't had time to post anything.

I am curious if anyone has pulled the trigger on the Co-Pilot addon?

• gilgi
    gilgi Administrator, Moderator, Internal Posts: 195 admin

Hey, thanks for the feedback - Product updates will be shared more, including a new post coming up.

• tanderson
    tanderson Member Posts: 255 ✭✭✭✭

@iectechbrian I am still here, but yeah, it feels pretty dead.

• tanderson
    tanderson Member Posts: 255 ✭✭✭✭

@iectechbrian I am still here, but yeah, it feels pretty dead.