Microsoft 365 Installation

Options
STMLTD
STMLTD Member Posts: 3

I'm having trouble installing any scripts for Microsoft 365. Every script in the repository throws an error stating it can't connect to the remote machine. Additionally, I couldn't find any subscription version of the Microsoft 365 suite on Chocolately for installation. Can anyone provide insights into this issue or suggest a method to automate the installation process?

Comments

• RunningHome
    RunningHome Member Posts: 7
    Options

Use this is the library.

Script Name

Office 365 Installer

https://github.com/mallockey/Install-Office365Suite

• STMLTD
    STMLTD Member Posts: 3
    Options

That doesn't really give me much information or instruction. Is there a step-by-step? I tried downloading and loading that script and it gave me this:
    Import-Module : The specified module '.\InstallOffice.psm1' was not loaded because no valid module file was found in

any module directory.

At C:\Program Files (x86)\ATERA Networks\AteraAgent\Packages\AgentPackageSystemTools\e7cd51f9-b752-468d-b651-e31e14bbd2

f7_Install-Office365Suite.ps1:36 char:1

+ Import-Module '.\InstallOffice.psm1'

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : ResourceUnavailable: (.\InstallOffice.psm1:String) [Import-Module], FileNotFoundExceptio 

n

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Modules_ModuleNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ImportModuleCommand

• Sarah_from_Atera
    Sarah_from_Atera Administrator Posts: 88 admin
    Options

Hey @STMLTD , please reach out to our support if it is still not working. They are here to help :)