User Awareness Training

Discovery
Discovery Member Posts: 5

Morning fellow Atera'ers!

I run an MSP in Leeds and I am in the market for a user awareness training platform, ideally one with MSP's in mind that we can white-label and resell.

We have 3 customers ready to go with this and up until 30min ago, we we're planning on going with Phishing Tackle. I did a fair bit of research on this a year ago and found these to be the best. They offer Azure AD SSO/sync, great content for learning, automated tests/exams and simulated attacks. However…

As it has been a whole year between us getting the pricing from them and us now being ready to go ahead (we've been busy!)… We rang today to confirm if there had been any change in price (expected an increase) and we found that they have HIKED prices by 150%!

So I'm back to the R&D drawing board (so to speak) now. Ideas please! Which user awareness training provider is your MSP reselling and why?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Discovery

Cheers Joe pal :D

• iectechbrian
    iectechbrian Member Posts: 147 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 19

☝️ Let's make this post go to the top! Get some input from others in the community!

• Celgara
    Celgara Member Posts: 1
    edited March 19

Hey bud, So I just started my own MSP but I'm also working for a large oil field company and we use KnowBe4. Its per user based prices starting a few dollars and changes from there based on users and Tier. You can re-brand it with the basic tier under the Security Awareness Training plan which has everything the company has to offer they even send you USBs in the Platinum Tier to layout for people to go plug in. When they get hit by an email or USB Phish it says you've been Phished and auto signs them up for security training. They also have tons of free tools if you decide not to use them. But ill include some pictures of the emails it generates.

Hope this helps, I also included one of their weekly emails they send out to everyone.

• mjones
    mjones Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭✭

Haven't used other solutions, but KnowBe4 is pretty great.

Security training covers a wide range of topics and is updated regularly.
    They have Active Directory integration and SAML support for Office 365 and Gmail.

The phishing simulation stuff is very easy to setup and manage.

They have reseller programs, but not whitelisting.

• danj
    danj Member Posts: 6 ✭✭✭

We also use KnowBe4 for user training and simulated phishing tests.
    Works well for our needs and is reasonably priced compared to other solutions.

• tanderson
    tanderson Member Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭

@Discovery Huntress has a SAT module as well. Fairly inexpensive and seems to work well.

• Discovery

Thanks everyone, sorry I haven't been very responsive on here (things are bonkers at the min, too many onboardings to do and not enough techies to get through them!).

I looked at KnowBe4 back when I was evaluating Phishing Tackle, I thought it to be overly complicated for the user and for us in terms of pricing etc. I guess I will take another look and will check out Huntress too @tanderson cheers.

• mjones
    mjones Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭✭

The Admin side of KB4 is a bit of a headache, but the user side is very easy.

We've been using the PhisherPlus add-on and it has been working great so far.