Seeking a MSP Partner Proficient in Atera for SMB Sector

Options
mmarquez
mmarquez Member Posts: 3

I'm Mark, Systems Administrator at Phoenix Management Solutions LLC, and we're in the midst of enhancing our IT management strategy. A key part of this initiative is finding a Managed Service Provider (MSP) that excels in using Atera and also meets our specific needs for a trucking business operating in the SMB sector with 100-200 endpoints.

We're looking for an MSP that aligns with the following criteria:

• Cybersecurity and Backup Solutions: Demonstrates proficiency in cybersecurity and offers robust backup solutions, preferably those available through Atera's marketplace, to meet our specific insurance criteria.
  • 24/7 Support Availability: Provides 24/7 support, which is essential for our trucking terminals. We anticipate a low frequency of after-hour support tickets (about 2-3 per week), but round-the-clock availability is a critical requirement.
  • Mobile Device Management (MDM): Has expertise in managing mobile devices, specifically our company's iPhones, ensuring their efficient and secure operation.
  • Office 365 Backup Management: Capable of managing Office 365 backups, prioritizing data safety and accessibility.
  • Microsoft Partnership: Functions as a Microsoft partner, efficiently managing our Microsoft licenses.
  • Infrastructure Optimization: Offers guidance and support in optimizing our on-premise infrastructure to minimize unnecessary cloud storage costs, aligning with our commitment to working with top-tier providers like Atera.

We believe that partnering with an MSP who is well-versed in Atera will bring immense value to our IT operations and help us achieve our strategic goals.

If your organization fits this profile and you're interested in this opportunity, please respond to this post with your contact information or reach out directly to me at mmarquez@phoenix-mgt.com.

Tagged:

Comments

• Teck
    Teck Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hello Mark,

We are a Canadian MSP offering remote support using Atera and other tools, we would be happy to chat and see if we are a good fit for your business! Feel free to email us at info@teckit.ca

Thanks,

Matt - Teck IT

• kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hi Mark,

Wilson Technology Solutions could also help. We use Atera for some of our management and have multiple integrations with Backup, Antivirus solutions, Our Mobile Device Management Platform we use is JumpCloud which is a great solution for MSP's to manage multiple clients. We are based out of WA but would be happy to help if you aren't finding a local MSP to partner with. Please email me if you have any questions: support@wilsontechnologysolutions.net

or Call 509-584-4357

Regards,

Kyle Wilson

CEO of Wilson Technology Solutions

• mmarquez
    mmarquez Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thank you Matt and Kyle, we will be sure to include your teams in the initial evaluation process and we are going to start reaching out to potential teams after the Thanksgiving break.

• tanderson
    tanderson Member Posts: 198 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@mmarquez Mark, my name is Taylor Anderson I own an MSP from southern NH. We are well versed in the trucking Industry. We manage 2 commercial trucking companies and 3 household moving companies. As well as a tire and truck/trailer repair company. We have been exposed to and help support many different software in this industry. Feel free to reach out directly if you would like to know more about our services. Our website is tntsys.com you can find our services and pricing there as well. We do not currently have a night shift per say, but that can easily be worked out. We do support a solar company overseas and have been thinking about implementing this anyway.