CREATE YOUR PROFILE

Options
nina
nina Administrator Posts: 428 admin
edited May 2023 in Read before posting

Each user in our community has a dedicated profile page. You can see your community activities, earned badges and reactions you've received from discussions posted.

• Select the Mebox in the upper right-hand corner. Select the avatar image to access your profile and see badges, reactions, and activity logs.
  • Select Account & Privacy Settings. You can edit your details, as well as your notification preferences.
  • Go to change my picture and update your avatar. Should you wish to upload your own profile photo, scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Choose File," upload your own picture (2MB max) and select "Save Avatar".
  • Done!

Success! FYI That's me! (See above photo).

Nina, Social & Community Lead

Tagged:

Comments

• tanderson
    tanderson Member Posts: 198 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nina, how do you select your own photo or setup your own about me section? I do not see those options. Only preset photos and no other customization.

• nina
    nina Administrator Posts: 428 admin
    Options

Go to Account & Privacy Settings --> Change My Picture --> Choose an Avatar OR to choose your own profile photo or avatar, scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Choose File" (2mb max) --> Save Avatar --> Done!