Atera appears to be down

pro
pro Member Posts: 2

Trying to log in, I put in my email, password, and 2FA code.

I then watch a login start, see a brief page concerning copilot, then a blank page with no options available.

I then attempted the same with Edge, and got the same result.

I then attempted on a different PC altogether, same result.

I then attempted on my tablet, different result…I was simply kicked back out to the login page.

I then attempted on my phone, same result as the tablet.

I have attempted to contact support, but one has to log in first, and obviously that isn't happening.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Comments

• gilgi
    gilgi Administrator, Moderator, Internal Posts: 248 admin

Heya, have you checked off the troubleshoot article options?
    https://support.atera.com/hc/en-us/articles/215955967-Troubleshoot-Atera-s-Windows-agent

I'm opening a ticket on your behalf in the meantime, as you mentioned you can't log in yourself.

• pro
    pro Member Posts: 2

Support contacted me and provided the article.

I have found access works outside of my normal LAN. Although it was working the night before.

Support has then concluded the issue is my router and have dropped it.

So…A router that was working the night before and has had no configuration changes suddenly is filtering websites. AND these websites are accessible from my PC outside of the context of trying to log in to Atera.

• gilgi
    gilgi Administrator, Moderator, Internal Posts: 248 admin

They responded through me the following, but if you have access to support it is best to continue directly with them.

Hello,

A ticket has been opened in regards to an issue you have been facing in regards to loggin in to your account.

Can you please attempt for me to log in also from an incognito page and tell us the results on the matter?

Can you also attach a screenshot as well in order to understand better the issue you are currently facing ?
    Best Regards,