🏅Win an 'IT Champions' limited edition T-shirt!

gilgi
gilgi Administrator, Moderator, Internal Posts: 150 admin

On your marks, get set, GO... in honor of the the greatest sports celebration in the world, Atera invites you to imagine IT as a competitive sport, and check out our #ITChampions!

Think you've got what it takes to go for Gold? Click here for your chance to win a cool shirt designed especially to honor IT champions like you!

The competition will be held on LinkedIn, but feel free to share thoughts here ;)
Which shirt do you want the most?

Tagged:

Comments

• COOLNETAU
    COOLNETAU Member Posts: 43
    edited July 30

HONESTLY.

apologies to the person who thought this up, but know your audience

BUT. let us look at your market from my perspective. because at the rates you charge, around 5-10 users there are pretty good platforms that outperform you. price and feature wise.

so your market is 1-5 PAID users based on features and price.

this means a small MSP with 1-10 staff members who will work out a way to manage with up to 5 licenses depending on how many techs.

we are in tech. We will figure out how to make it work - that is what we do.

so now. you offer us swag.

I am a small isp (only 1 licence - 3 techs) - but only I use the platform. no fear. - we use other methods to do actual work.

I am the owner of business lead tech.

I do not care for shirts because I never leave my office, nor do I go out in public.

as the company owner I have other companies throwing us stuff like external hard drives, coffee cups etc.

I tend to ignore calls from them as you know what? I use and sell your product, give me something that saves me money.

My company Do not want shirts. - we have a uniform

Coffee cups? acceptable if they are big enough. - normal size? forget about it?

tech swag? - decent sized 20000mah phone chargers? or even better? 20KWH batteries would be appreciated

usb c or ac coupled

a free 6 months off atera subscription, or a 50% off second tech

please. you guys can do all of this except the 20KWH battery.

otherwise it is not worth my or anyones time.

personally, the 50% off second tech for 12 months? that would make sure I paid for the whole thing next year.

you guys need to offer stuff that is valuable to us. the reduced second tech for a year? guarantees a sale for year 2

I guarantee each single user subscription with the level of agents I have, will have 1 or 2 offsiders but cannot afford your rates.

if you want me to market for you? I will market the hell out of you, but need something tangible as a reward

• gilgi
    gilgi Administrator, Moderator, Internal Posts: 150 admin

Heya @COOLNETAU
    We do offer other swag items for our community members that engage and participate, however this campaign is a bit different —
    It's about recognizing the efforts of IT techs and re-imagining some of their skills it as competitive contests. The context of the Olympics Games inspired us and we wanted to create a competition that is open and not limited to Atera customers only.

And once the right opportunity comes, I'll offer your suggested reward as an incentive, the value there is clear.

• COOLNETAU
    COOLNETAU Member Posts: 43

sure. I get it. celebrate what you will. all I want as a client of yours? is a product that works as I require it to.

I will never care about tshirts. regardless of theme.

I want stuff I can use.

discounted licensing. useful for anyone, client or no.

tshirts? not so much - not everyone needs a shirt with your name on it. personally? I prefer my black un marked shirt that I use daily. I would never wear a tshirt.

coffee cups? everyone drinks tea or coffee

licenses? most everyone in this forum could use one or two free licenses