📹 Ateraverse on demand – relive and rewatch Ateraverse ‘24

gilgi
gilgi Administrator, Moderator, Internal Posts: 150 admin

Ateraverse ‘24 was our biggest virtual event yet, with 15 sessions and 2,200 participants over two days! Now, Ateraverse is available for you on demand.
For those who attended – Thank you! We also loved the active participation in the chat; the GIFs were a hoot!

We understand that different obligations might have affected your availability to join us live this year, and we hope to see you next time. However, even if you were with us for the entirety of Ateraverse–there were some overlapping sessions, and hands-on workshops worth reviewing, so there is something worthwhile for everyone.

A couple favorites of mine were:

We want to know more, this is a perfect space to share! 

• How was the virtual format for you?
  • Which sessions did you find interesting?
  • What else did you enjoy and what can we do better for next time?

Already working on Ateraverse ‘25! ;)

Comments

• tanderson
    tanderson Member Posts: 248 ✭✭✭✭

@gilgi Honestly, there is too much AI focus. It would be nice if product development on features that have been requested for years would be discussed and moved along. I understand Atera wants to develop all its new features with AI baked in, but right now, it is not very useful and seems like it is more of a marketing ploy. "Look at us. We have AI." I would much rather discuss making the PSA a more robust tool with better features like separate ticket queues. Or when you are on the dashboard and click on a product ticket such as backup, it sorts the tickets to those backup tickets this month and doesn't just bring you to the current open ticket list. It's a useless feature to see product tickets if you can't click on them and see just those tickets.

• gilgi
    gilgi Administrator, Moderator, Internal Posts: 150 admin

I hear you and think I understand the sentiment. Specifically for Ateraverse content and sessions, I will certainly forward your input that having topics outside of AI are still desired by the community.

Great feedback, thanks @tanderson!

• tanderson
    tanderson Member Posts: 248 ✭✭✭✭

@gilgi Thank you, sir!