👕 Wanna win a shirt from our new merch store?🛍️

gilgi
gilgi Administrator, Moderator, Internal Posts: 195 admin

It’s here! The new Atera Merch store is open, and you should check out all the cool swag we offer.
We’re celebrating the grand opening with a contest, head over to our LinkedIn page and check out the details, but hurry up, first to get it wins!

And yes, these items are some of the goodies you can redeem using the badges you earned.
Anything else you’d like to see in the store? Dream big and share your ideas in the comments.

Tagged:

Comments

• iectechbrian
    iectechbrian Member Posts: 147 ✭✭✭✭

This shirt, the "poster child" for the store, isn't available on the store. It should be! I neeeeeed it! :P

• iectechbrian

It'd also he cool to have a presentation controller remote in Atera pink with the Atera logo large across it. If it had a green laser pointer in it (to show ip better in bright rooms) it would be ideal!

• iectechbrian

On the thread of presentations, and music too, an Atera Pink Bluetooth speaker with a white logo large across the grill would be nice to use when presenting with a projector.

• gilgi

Already on it :)
    Love your other suggestions, I'm checking with our vendors if they supply those.

• iectechbrian

Great! I especially look forward to that shirt, and the others would make great additions!

• iectechbrian
    edited May 22

Other ideas (there may be a few more as I think on it):

• Document Folio (Zippered and able to hold a legal pad or loose documents.)
    • Webcam covers in sets of 3, 5, 10, etc. (Slider or even reusable stickers) to help users feel cozy about their webcam and remind new users, right in their peripheral view, of where to send in tickets.

• iectechbrian

(I love merch in case anyone can't tell. I used to sell promotional products as part of a job back in college.)

• gilgi

Keep 'em coming!
    Brainstorming here in the comments will eventually lead to better merch for everyone.

• iectechbrian

I definitely will! A few more from over night:

• Branded cable ties
      • Possibly with variations on color, but the base probably a black cable tie with a pink Atera logo on the tail end.)
    • Atera pins
      • Varied sizes for lapel/tie pins up to backpack sized pins

• iectechbrian
    • XL desk/mouse pad (~18"x36") in Atera pink with Atera branding
    • Lanyards

• gilgi

love it! I'm awaiting some catalogues to check availability and feasibility.

• iectechbrian

@gilgi is there any word, by chance on that Solve any IT issue shirt being added? It's only been a week, that shirt is just such a cool design!

• gilgi

Bumped it with our most wonderful Swag Store manager (She actually does tons of stuff, this is just one of the things she manages!)

• iectechbrian

A few more ideas:

• Higher quality Atera branded pens
      • Something like the Sharpie S-Gel Metal Barrel pens with a metal casing, grip cushion, and gel ink for smoother writing.
      • These would hopefully be less likely to wander off as people would feel the heavier weight and nicer quality, and think it's someone's personal pen not just a promotional pen to take.
    • Blue light glasses with Atera pink frames
      • We all stare at screens much of the day. Blue light glasses help limit the headaches I get from longer periods in front of a screen.

• iectechbrian

A very helpful idea, all though maybe too specific to my situation:

• It'd be nice to have something to go on the door that says "IT is:" and has 3 options along the lines of:
      • In the office
      • Out working on a ticket, please submit yours in Atera
      • Out of the office

I am coming and going from my office all the time. There is no window in my office, as I am squirrelled away in the basement, and I keep the door closed to keep the air conditioning in. So people who come down to ask a question don't know if I am in the office working, somewhere else in the building, out at another site, etc.

So this is probably too specific for production, but maybe other people could use it too.

• joseph.smith
    joseph.smith Member Posts: 24 ✭✭✭
    edited May 29

This is a great idea! I had the exact same problem in my previous job!

• iectechbrian

Along the lines of my last comment, it would be fun to have a sign to put on the door that says something along the lines of: "Did you submit it as ticket in Atera?"

It could be in the fun/teasing spirit of signs like this:

• iectechbrian

Thank you! I am considering just making one out of paper, although my crafting skills are a bit lacking… A professional one directly mentioning Atera, or with an Atera Logo in the center would be great! The Atera Logo is even perfect to be rotated, as an equilateral triangle, it would end up right side up regardless of which of the 3 options it was on!

• gilgi

Heya! Update on this one - We're waiting on a sample to approve the production and then it'll be available on Store.
    Ordering it will be available in the next couple of weeks if all goes well, however the supply could take around a month.

and we're also awaiting some offers about other stuff you suggested ;)

• iectechbrian

Thank you for adding the "poster child" shirt to the store!