Best Of

• Re: API usage ideas

I have used the API with Powershell scripting in the past to design reports and to circumvent some limitations of Atera (ex. Needing an email to add contact). I have also seen throughout the discussi…
  • API usage ideas

In similar spirit to the shared script library, I would love to see a central repository for sharing ideas on how the API is being used in various environments. I am good with technical, but sometime…
  • Anydesk update

Dear Atera Community, Yasmin here, Atera Product Manager. We want to update you on our progress regarding the AnyDesk custom client within Atera. Right now, we’re using the most updated version of An…
  • Re: Happy #MemeMonday

Here's a way to avoid unwanted questions or users stopping you in the halls. Like Panther cologne, "it works 60% of the time, 100% of the time". If you work in a facility or on a campus, we…
  • Re: What's a great QoL tip for Atera?

I shared a script named "Monitor_slow_connexions" I use it on monitoring profils, to check if the wired connexions in NetAdapter properties have 1Gb/s. Under that value, I create an alert. …
  • WHY ARE WE HERE?

New to the community? Start here. Why are we here? Our goal is to offer you the most impactful community that helps you find answers, support, and inspiration from other Atera users. Find out how to …
  • Re: BADGES & PRIZES

Does this qualify as commenting? 😋
  • Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Hi, Im Lauri from Finland, my hobbies include playing guitar, coding and metal. IT has always been my passion and i love solving problems, i just love it when i have been banging my head to a problem…
  • An important update from Anna, Head of Content & Communications

Hey Atera Community, I’m Anna, Atera’s Head of Content and Communications. In 2024, my team will be responsible for community management and moderation, which is extremely exciting for everyone here …
  • Re: Splashtop quality awful again

Open the Splashtop RMM app, on YOUR PC. This is the required viewer that must be installed on the remote viewer PC. Once open, go to OPTIONS. Once in Options - go to the Advanced Tab. Then select Adv…