Splashtop integration down?

kkessler
kkessler Member Posts: 5

I am unable to connect to any of my clients, is Splashtop currently down?

Tagged:

Comments

• mbudke
    mbudke Member Posts: 123 ✭✭✭

Hi @kkessler ,

I did a quick test and for me it works perfectly fine.
    Maybe you need to restart the Splashtop service on the client. This sometimes helps.

Matthias

• derek
    derek Member Posts: 35 ✭✭✭

It's working fine for me, try using anydesk to see if you get any issues. Also it might be an idea to do a restart of your router

• bahlquist
    bahlquist Member Posts: 17 ✭✭

Working fine for us here too; echoing the above, and also check your gateway firewall logs to see if it's getting blocked.

• Samuel MONIER
    Samuel MONIER Member, Cerified Business Partner Posts: 14 ✭✭

I work everyday on Splashtop, and no problem here.

• kkessler
    kkessler Member Posts: 5

Spoke to support. Funny how I did not have "Splashtop For RMM" installed. Apparently my popup blocker hates this.

Thanks you, folks!

• Samuel MONIER
    Samuel MONIER Member, Cerified Business Partner Posts: 14 ✭✭

Oh so the problem wasn't on any of your clients, but on all clients I think ! ;)
    Yes, first thing to check if Splashtop doesn't launch on the technician's side : Splashtop for RMM plugin installed, and maybe try top update it.

Happy that your problem is solved @kkessler

• andyo
    andyo Member Posts: 6

Atera's splashtop RMM has become increasingly unreliable as a method for remoting to clients. Not clear on whether Atera has ever resolved the issues with AnyDesk. It's still greyed out as an option on my platform. Every time I attempt to use Splashtop from Atera I get the following message below

. It attempts to download the Splashtop RMM client to my computer. IT's already there. I need it on the client's computer. From what I can see Atera's product and support has taken a significant turn for the worse since well a certain military conflict erupted. I don't see any real benefit from any of the changes made to the product for the past six months. I don't need a moron robot to spew out generic tech support solutions. I need to be able to remote to my clients and resolve their issues.

• andyo
    andyo Member Posts: 6
    edited June 7

And keep your First Comment badge. I need working remote solutions. Not grade school gold stars.